Saturday, January 1, 2011

Good Way to Start the New Year!

Well I made it through the Christmas season. I made it through all of our families and babies (just barely), and now here I am on New Year's night excited for what this year can bring. To start it off GREAT I took my morning ovulation predictor test and I got my very first "smiley face!" I have ovulated before, but I never took the OPKs, so I never seen a positive test. Maybe this one worked and we will have a new addition to our family by the holiday season of 2011. Now I am officially in the two week wait and anxious, nervous, and hopeful for what it will bring.

When I was on Clomid I never took the OPKs, so I didn't know exactly when I was ovulating. We would "baby dance" every other day during the week I was most likely to ovulate, but who knows when I was actually ovulating. So now that everything has been timed just right, I am so excited and so hopeful that we will not have to go to ORM. Technically, the next few months are our highest chances of conceiving, assuming that I don't have anything else wrong with me. Clomid can create a hostile environment and now I am ovulating without it. I hope it works! Hopefully I will have good news to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment