Friday, October 29, 2010

My Issues and Frustrations

Here is when you know you are going crazy when dealing with infertility: you are mad at your flat stomach. What kind of woman gets mad at a flat stomach?!

I was getting ready yesterday morning and I pushed my stomach out to see what I might look like pregnant and when I let it go it was flat. I was actually disappointed. Believe me, I do not want a fat stomach and after I am done having kids I want my flat stomach, but right now I want a cute round one! I have problems...

I am so tired of hearing people talk about waiting for labor...try waiting for pregnancy! A coworker was telling me that she knows "all about waiting" since she had to be induced with all four of her kids. People do not know what waiting is until you wait and hope for your infertile self to get pregnant.

A friend that I went to school with from kindergarten on is pregnant and over due. After talking to her yesterday, I found out that she tried for 3 years to get pregnant. I am always happy for those who get pregnant after dealing with infertility. They don't make me near as depressed. I am actually genuinely happy for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment